Jennifer Bahn Photography: Sweet Little K

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet Little K

This afternoon I got to go hang out with a friend of mine from high school and her new little miracle.  Little Miss K is just 9 days old today, and she is an absolute doll.  She was so cooperative, and let me have all kinds of fun with her!  It was so great to see you guys and spend the afternoon with you.  I'm so happy and excited for you and your new family!  Congrats again and I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
LOVE it!
This hat is not my typical style, but something about it I love and I finally had a little girl to try it out on today!  This picture of her just cracks me up with the big flower and her sweet, squishy face!  Such a beautiful little blossom!








A blanket I've had for awhile, but haven't really used much
A new swaddle too, she looks cozy
Showing those peepers, but not real sure she wants to!

No comments: