Jennifer Bahn Photography: Family Is The Best!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Family Is The Best!

I took a little trip with my mom, daughter, niece and nephew down to Iowa the last few days to visit some family, and got to photograph some family while I was there.  These are of my cousin's beautiful family, and my aunt, uncle and the whole family as well.  What a beautiful family they are.  Thank you guys so much.  We had so much fun!!!  Avery will only probably take a week or so to come down off of all her fun! :)
Love this one.so pretty!
Miss M (and note my uncle's beautifully manicured lawn!)
My fave of Mr. J. because it is just him
What a cutie
The two kiddos
My cousin and her family..what a good looking crew (It only took a few bribes to get them all to cooperate! :)
I really like this one a lot
:)  Just for you guys...your "engagement " photo (Not really, they've been married quite a few years, but has that feel right?!)
My cousin and his awesome KSDS service dog Rollie
The whole crew! - You guys are the best!

No comments: