Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Family

Monday, July 13, 2009

Beautiful Family

This weekend I met up with this beautiful family and got to take photos at the most beautiful place.  We went to the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, and wow, is it amazing.  I can't believe I haven't made use of this place before, as I live so close.  I of course had to buy a membership, and can't wait to go back.  I was so lucky because I had my own tour guides, as the little man here sure knew his way around and found us lots of fun spots to take pictures!  They were such a fun family. I  could've hung out with you guys all day!  We got some really beautiful photos of your family.  Here are a few from yesterday.
I love this one
I like this one a lot too


Just the little ones  (The older two found this rock and were sitting on it so nice, I didn't even pose them, we just sat the little one in their with them!)
Thanks again R family.  I really did have a fun morning with you.  - Ms. A., I'll see you this fall!:)

No comments: