Jennifer Bahn Photography: Smiley and Sparkly

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Smiley and Sparkly

I've been busy with seniors and engagements the last few days which has been so fun, but I really enjoyed my morning with this beautiful little 6 month old today!  What a doll she is.  Her gorgeous eyes just sparkle, and she was all smiles and giggles for the first half of our session, and then we got some more serious looks the second half.  It was just great!  Thanks for having me down today.  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! 

I LOVE this pic in the grass!  I got a new lens this week, and it is amazing.  The colors and clarity of it are just beautiful!

These eyes melt my heart!


Having fun on mom and dad's bed!

1 comment:

christy bode said...

great job, jen!!! I am emailing you RIGHT now to FINALLY set up a time with Connor!