Jennifer Bahn Photography: Love At The Park

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Love At The Park

Yes, it is 12:49 and I am still up because I couldn't stop editing this sneak peek and it is huge because I couldn't decide what to include.  Every pic I opened I had to edit because I loved it!  Today I met up with these two beautiful people to take some engagement photos for them.  We went to Loring Park and the Sculpture Garden, and that has officially become my new favorite spot to take photos.  It was just beautiful.  We had a gorgeous night with awesome light, and these two were so much fun and so adorable.  You could just feel the love! :)  Thanks again guys. I had a great time meeting you and taking your photos!  Congratulations!

This might be one of my fave pics EVER!  Definitely worth sitting on the thistles! Beautiful :)


One of the sculptures in the Sculpture Garden








Tried something new here that I've seen before and kind of like!


As we were walking back, I saw the sun peeking through the trees, and they were patient and let me try a sunflare!  Love how it turned out...They look dreamy :)

Thanks again..I didn't put Love it or anything by any, because I really LOVE them all!

No comments: