Jennifer Bahn Photography: Sweet and Squishy!!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sweet and Squishy!!!

Oh my..this little man is ADORABLE!!!!  I had to hold myself back from packing him up and taking him home with me!  Mr. R. is a week old today, and is such a sweet little thing, and oh so squishy!  I love that sweet baby chub!  He slept so good for us, and was awake for awhile too to show off those eyes.  We had to take a few with his proud big brother too.  Thanks for having me this morning.  I hope you like your photos so far!
Trying out my new hat - LOVE it!
so sleepy


love that squishy little face
beautiful eyes
and a new bowl - he was almost too big for!
Proud big brother
The beautiful family of 4!


2 comments:

aslavik said...

Love the new hat! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

they are just the cutiest and sweetest kids and grandma loves you!!