Jennifer Bahn Photography: John Deere Green

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

John Deere Green

Meet the most cooperative, smiley, happy little two year-old man I've ever photographed, and his two handsome brothers!  On my trip to Iowa, I also got to photograph a friend of my cousina and her boys.  They live in the country, dad works at John Deere, so it was only fitting we take their pics by the corn with the John Deere gear!  I could've photographed these guys all day.  The nice, overcast sky made for great pictures and really brings out the beautiful green colors. I love these pics guys.  I hope you like them too!
The 3 handsome boys
The little man...he looks so hard at work..Love it!

I really wanted to pack him up and bring him back to MN with me! :)
He is a Cardinals fan and his room is Cardinals, so we had to do a couple in his jersey.  Love the colors in these.
The older man - going into Kindergarten this year.  I love that age, and their "kindergarten smile"!

The oldest man..so handsome!

Mom with her boys

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Oh man, are these the cutest ever or what?! Good job!