Jennifer Bahn Photography: Blue-Eyed Chaska Senior

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blue-Eyed Chaska Senior

Tonight I met up with a Chaska senior for his senior photos.  He was lots of fun, and super easy-going and put up with me!  I get so excited when I have a senior session, because we can be pretty random.  We might be just walking along and I spot someplace that might be cool for a photo.  Next thing you know we have changed directions.  It's lots of fun.  I do love my baby sessions, but this is a really fun change of pace!  Keeps me on my toes.  Z had some beautiful blue eyes too.  They look especially great in that blue shirt!  I hope you had a great Saturday night!
Love the blue-shirt and the blue eyes
Love this black and white


This is one of my faves too!

Another fave

LOVE this one too!

Thanks again!

No comments: