Jennifer Bahn Photography: BEAUTIFUL family!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

BEAUTIFUL family!

This morning I got the pleasure of visiting a teacher I used to teach with at New Prague, to take some photos of her amazingly beautiful family before they headed off on a little vacation.  Her kids and their families are both from out of state, so this was a special time.  Unfortunately, travel doesn't always agree with little ones, and the two little fells were a little out of routine and pretty sleepy..I can relate..I get the same way when I'm out of routine!  I think we still managed to get some great photos for you.  I had so much fun meeting you all.  I hope you are having a great trip!  Thanks for having me out today!
Not real traditional, but I think it capture Grandma and Granpda and their crew..I really love this one!
Don't they look like a picture frame family?!
Told you they were all beautiful!
Just the kids
The whole group
Aww..finally he got to go sleep! So sweet :)

1 comment:

Erin J said...

The first one and the last one are actually my favorites. They look very natural and yet, perfect. I love seeing your photos! Keep up the blog! Still want to have Gavin's pictures taken - I'll follow up via email.