Jennifer Bahn Photography: Little Bit Of Everything!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Little Bit Of Everything!

Tonight I went for a maternity session with some family pics, but ended up taking quite a few of the big-sister-to-be!  If you peek below, you can see why!  She is just beautiful, and had the personality to match!  She was the perfect age to try out my petti-skirt.  Her mom is a beautiful pregnant mom-t0-be, and put dad in with his ladies for a gorgeous family!  I had a great time with you tonight.  I can't wait to meet your new arrival!
One of my new favorite pictures ever..love the back-light, she looks so pretty
Love this one too with the pettiskirt and the darker, green grass
Sportin' a little attitude!
Looks so happy  - like a 3 year old should be!
And now for her beautiful mama....
Love this maternity shot

How sweet..I would love a pic like this with my daugther
And the family...

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!