Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Senior Girl

Monday, July 20, 2009

Beautiful Senior Girl

Tonight I met up with my second senior girl, which is why this is such a huge post.  I am loving photographing seniors.  It is a fun change of pace to try something different.  I haven't got my senior gallery going on my site yet, so for now I'll just post a lot on my blog.  Again, late night because editing got the best of me and I couldn't stop!  This was another awesome session with a beautiful, fun senior girl.  I hope we got some shots that you were looking for!  I had a great night with you.  I loved getting my toes all muddy!
This one might be my favorite...but I have too many favorites to really choose!



Love this one too
We hiked down to this little spot, and got out in the water to get our toes wet and muddy..I have many more of those shots M but haven't got them yet!  Anything for a good picture!
Love this too

Some fun with her shades and awesome personalized Nikes!
Didn't even plan this, but if you look close, the little green word to the left of her head says "pretty" with an arrow pointing to her.  How perfect!
Beautiful!

Love the wind blowing here


And finally..she is a Starbucks girl and says she usually has one in hand, so we got a couple fun shots with her Starbucks!

No comments: