Jennifer Bahn Photography: Handsome Senior

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Handsome Senior

Tonight we just missed the stormy weather, and were able to sneak in some awesome senior pictures for this guy.  He will be a senior next year at Chaska High School.  He was so kind and was up for whatever his mom and I wanted to do. What a guy :)  He loves the outdoors, so that is where we did most of our photos.  We found some really fun spots at a lake/park nearby his home, which was fun.  It was also kind of fun for me because he was in 6th grade when I student taught and I actually had him one of my students for a few weeks.  Kind of fun, but does kind of make me feel old!  Here are a few from this evening.  I hope you like them!  We got some great shots, despite the not so great weather!
I really like this one a lot!  It looks great in b/w too! :)
What a good-looking guy!

Love the lake and trees in the background here

He is also a ball player, so we found a field for a few pics
Love this one


He and his younger brother 
We even had mom sneak in for a few with her boys - love it :)  You guys are so photogenic!
Thanks again for having me tonight.  I had a great time!

No comments: