Jennifer Bahn Photography: My Cousins - and family!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Cousins - and family!

What a great weekend I had!  My Uncle Kelly (dad's brother) and Aunt Lynda and their family were all up from Iowa to visit!  Yea for the PGA Championship being in town to bring them up north!  It was so fun to see everyone.  I hadn't got to meet my cousin Kari's handsome new little man Patrick yet, so it was great to see him. He is already 7 months old, and may have gotten some new teeth while he was up!  My cousin Steph's kids seem like they should still just be little and they definitely aren't little anyomre! You can see how gorgeous her family is here too.  I got to take some family photos for them, since they aren't always all together either.  We made it in between rain and managed to get some beautiful photos for them.  It was good practice for me too, as I don't always get to work with larger groups.  It was SO great to see you all. We definitely need to not let that much time go by before our next visit!

If you know my dad, you can't tell that he and my uncle Kelly are brothers at all right?!  (Note the sarcasm!) :)









I really love all of these guys.  There are lots more too.  This is just a little sneak peek!  I hope you like them :)

2 comments:

Matt, Kari, Patrick & Finley Houser said...

I love the picts! You are so talented! Thanks again so much!

Kelly & Lynda said...

I love the pictures Jen you did a awesome job.