Jennifer Bahn Photography: Look Out Dad!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Look Out Dad!

I say that because this daddy better watch out...as he has some beauties on his hands!  This little sweetheart is about 1 month old and has a cutie pie big sister to look out for her.  She slept great for being older, and was awake plenty for us too.  Her sister T sure loved the camera too, and was my assistant.  She went and got her camera and took pictures right along side me.  I got the cutest picture of her taking a picture of me!  I forgot it with this set but will try to get it up tomorrow.  Thank you so much for having me out.  It was fun to meet your new little one.  We'll sure miss you at daycare this year T!  Enjoy your time with your family!
Yea..A Smile!

Love her hands in these!

Pretty Miss T

Beautiful Family

1 comment:

aslavik said...

OMG! Taylor is the cutest girl ever, and the baby is so sweet! Congrats to them and great pics Jen!