Jennifer Bahn Photography: Fun in the Park

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fun in the Park

Whew...This handsome little man gave me a workout today!  I think he discovered every spot in the park today, from one side to the other.  He was on the move, and I happily chased him all over the place.  What a smiley, happy little guy he is though.  Gotta love that grin and those eyes.  I had a nice time meeting you today, and had lots of fun playing with Mr. M.  Here are a couple from this afternoon!
So handsome
Love his look here
Funny guy
Wouldn't be a true 1 year old session without a stick or leaf of some sort!  Love those little boys!
Big boy!
Love this of him and his mama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! Wouldn't it be fun to get a bunch of red heads together for a shoot? So cute!

aslavik said...

Love the rocker look. So cute!