Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Chaska Senior

Friday, August 7, 2009

Beautiful Chaska Senior

This beautiful Chaska senior would definitely win a most photogenic contest if she were to enter..as you can see, the camera loved her!  She is just beautiful.  We also tried out some awesome new spots around Chaska.  I am loving these photos...I hope you like them too.  I had a great time meeting you.  Have an awesome senior year!  (Her boyfriend was a good sport, and tagged along with us during her photos, and we even got him to take a few photos..stay tuned for some of those later!)
Just beautiful
I love both of these hockey shots..I couldn't pick which one to post for your sneak peek!



Love the train track ones




I loved the colors of your photos, but love this one in black and white too




Thanks again!

No comments: