Jennifer Bahn Photography: Max - Chaska Senior

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Max - Chaska Senior

Yesterday I got the pleasure of photographing a Chaska senior.  It was a beautiful night for photos, and this ranked up there as one of my favorite sessions.  We ventured around Chaska, as well as hung around his own beautiful backyard.  I've had so much fun exploring Chaska this summer, and we even found some brand new spots tonight!  Also, Max was full of character and personality and had me cracking up quite a few times!  I hope I captured your "true essence" Max!  He is also a lacrosse player, so we headed down to the brand new field for some pics there as well.  Thanks for a great time last night M family..I hope you enjoy your preview!  I wish you all the best this year Max!

I think me nearly rolling an ankle on the darn rocks, or swatting mosquitoes and trying to hold steady to take these pics at the same time really got that beautiful real smile out! - Hey...whatever it takes right?! :)
A fave of mine









No comments: