Jennifer Bahn Photography: I Adore This Little Girl :)

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Adore This Little Girl :)

Tomorrow one of my dearest friend's little girl turns 1!  I got to take some photos of her and her family today, and of course of Miss O by herself.  She was my second little newborn to photograph last year (click here to see).  I think both sweet O and I have come a very long way in a year!  Thank you S family for going with me along this journey, and letting me practice on you guys along the way!  We are so lucky to have you as friends, and I can't wait to see our little girls continue to grow up together.  Miss O always makes me feel good about myself, as she always laughs and smiles at me!  I love it!! As always, I had a great morning with you and your beautiful girl! (Who, by the way, I think I will make my poster girl, as she is so sweet and her dress matches my logo perfectly!)  Happy Birthday To You!!!
So pretty!









No comments: