Jennifer Bahn Photography: Connor - Chaska Senior

Monday, August 31, 2009

Connor - Chaska Senior

Tonight I got to do something new for me...take pictures in the pool.  SO awesome!!!  This Chaska senior is a diver, so were were pretty lucky and had great timing, and we were able to get into the pool for a few pics.  He had seen picture he kind of liked, and I think we were able to get one pretty similar!!  I LOVE how they turned out..I hope you do too.  Clearly, the camera loved Connor too and he was a natural.  I don't think he took a bad picture!!  I could hardly narrow it down for your sneak peak.  I hope you like them.  I can't wait to get to the rest!

How cool is this with the water and his eyes! - I'm not going to say anything about the rest because I LOVE them all!









I lied..I'm going to say something about this one..another fave!




Thanks for a great evening!!  I hope you like your sneak peek!

No comments: