Jennifer Bahn Photography: Such A Fun Family

Friday, August 14, 2009

Such A Fun Family

Wednesday night we braved the heat and went out to take a few photos of this good-looking family!  It was HOT.  I think we got some great family photos for you.  They are such a fun family, I could've hung out longer, but I don't think the guys were loving the heat! Despite the weather, I think we got some great photos for you.  I hope you like them!
Love these 2 family shots

The boys


Love this..had to include it! I love the looks on all of their faces!
If you recognize these two, it is because you've probably seen both of their senior pictures on here.  Kristen came along with us so we could get a few of these two together...they don't get much cuter than this!

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Geesh! What a good looking family and couple!