Jennifer Bahn Photography: What A Girl!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What A Girl!

Today I got to photograph my first senior girl.  What a girl she is too..she braved the rain and the weeds to finish her photos.  Yes, it rained on us, but we forged on!  (Okay, it eventually stopped, but still!)  She is a beautiful senior girl with some killer eyes..so pretty!  I hope you like your sneak peek.  Thanks for being up for trying so many different places with me..even in the rain!  I had a great time meeting you today! :)
Yes, it was raining on us in this one..it had just started... Can't even tell!
Love Love this black and white


Similar to above, but in color..I had to share both because I couldn't decide!  I told you this one looked good :)

So classic
She even went in the tall grass with me!
Love the eyes here
So pretty

7 comments:

sandy02 said...

These are great! She has AMAZING eyes!! She's stunning. Good job!

Susan Kern said...

Awesome pictures! This girl has the most beautiful blue eyes. So pretty.

Erin said...

These are great! I love how her blue eyes just pop in every picture! Very cute girl!!

Kelly said...

Great pictures! What a pretty girl, those eyes!

Christine said...

Great pictures!! It sure helps when your subject looks so pretty like this!!

Maria said...

Wow Jen, these are amazing! Her eyes are to die for.

Amanda said...

Great job, Jen!! Gosh, I would KILL for those eyes and freckles!!!