Jennifer Bahn Photography: Happy Birthday Handsome!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Handsome!

Happy Birthday To You!!  I got to spend my morning with this handsome little man..and it just so happens to be his 1st birthday today!  He is SUCH a one year-old boy, and he made me work for it!  I chased this little guy all over, and every once in awhile he would decide I was worthy of a glance, and that killer smile of his!  There was a beautiful path near their home that was perfect for a walk and some photos.  These one year-old boys lately are just making my heart melt.  Love em!  Here are a few from this morning.  Hope you like them! 

Love the little grin here - it's like he is saying to me "Better get a picture of me sitting still now!" :)
Exploring like little boys should
His mom found these overalls I used from another session.  I just love them!  His dad plays baseball, so this was perfect.  We did a little vintage look on this one too..kind of fun :)

Love this one too..so funny!  He would run right past me, and give me these looks just as he went by me for about 1 second! 

And a few of their beautiful family
The colors look awesome here..nice job coordinating mom!! 
Love it

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Great job, Jen! You certainly captured a whole lot of Lincoln's personality in these shots, the one where he is running away from you especially where he has his little "I'm up to no good," smile on his face.
Thanks again, Jen. We'll have to get on your books for Round 2 in the fall!