Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Maternity

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beautiful Maternity

Today I got to do my second ever maternity session!  I have two more coming in the next few weeks, so today we played, tried some fun stuff and just had a great time!  It is for a friend of mine from high school (who happens to be our awesome daycare provider's daughter as well) who is expecting her first in August.  They are an adorable couple and I just know they are going to be amazing parents.  You can already see the love they have for their little guy and he isn't even here yet!   I've posted quite a few, since it's been awhile since I've done a maternity and I had lots of favorites so far!

She is beautiful!  I tried a different black/white conversion on this one.
A kiss from daddy 
Love this one too

hello baby :)

Another fave
For the next three, I tried some new fun stuff using their awesome bedroom light..I really like how the silhouettes by the window turned out


And of course we couldn't leave out the big brother!  Don't you love his bandana?!  

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Jen, they are beautiful! Gosh, she really looks like Lori in one of them!