Jennifer Bahn Photography: 9 Months of Sweetness

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

9 Months of Sweetness

It doesn't get much better than today!  I got to meet up with a good friend, and one of my favorite little people to photograph!  This little sweetie was my second newborn ever to photograph, and now she is 9 months old!  We always have fun.   She is too cute for words and just as sweet as she is cute, as you can see by her smiles.  We had a little playtime with our girls afterward, and it was so much fun.  Always good to hang out with you girls! :)

My favorite for sure!  Amy..I'm thinking this one should be big! :)
I love her look in this one..like she is really deep in thought - so pretty
Finding her button!
Gotta just love the toothy grin



Such a sweet one with mama - you two are way too cute :)

2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

Great job! What an adorable little one...I agree that the first one should printed BIG! :o)

Unknown said...

Amy - SO adorable! You and Nick made a cutie! Thanks for sharing =)
Great Aunt Terri