Jennifer Bahn Photography: Sweet and Smiley!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sweet and Smiley!

It's hard to believe this little beauty is already 3 months old.  Here she is a newborn, and 3 quick months later she is a happy, smiley girl already trying to roll off my beanbag!  I have been busy with older ones lately (by older, I mean like 1!) so this was a fun change of pace!  She was full of smiles and was even trying to tell me a few stories.  She seemed to smile the most when I was telling her how pretty she was.  Of course, don't all ladies love that!  Here are a few:

This might be one of my favorite 3 month photos ever!  LOVE LOVE it!!!!!
So smiley
Love the next two on this fuzzy rug

She looks like she is scheming in this one :)
And one with mama of course

1 comment:

Denae said...

She is so pretty...great job capturing her!