Jennifer Bahn Photography: July Is Booked!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

July Is Booked!

My July is officially booked.  I am not scheduling any more sessions for the month of July, as I am full.  I know all of my days aren't marked booked on my calendar, but I need to leave days for editing, ordering, etc.  If you were hoping for a July session, give me a call and hopefully we can get you in as soon as possible in early August, but I am full for July.  It isn't too early to be thinking about those fall sessions, if you are interested in family photos, or photos of your children for Christmas cards, etc.  (Be on the lookout on my blog for an announcement coming soon about a mini-session  marathon day in October just for getting some great pics for Christmas cards, etc!)  Give me a call or email today if you're interested in photos so we can get a date on the calendar for you!

1 comment:

Jen Smith said...

That is a great feeling to be all booked!