Jennifer Bahn Photography: A BIG HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

Monday, June 1, 2009

A BIG HUGE THANK YOU!!!!

I need to say a GIGANTIC THANK YOU to all of you who have allowed me into your homes and lives and helped me get started on this amazing journey that has given me so much to smile about.  I can't describe the feeling I get during a session when we have found the perfect little spot, just captured that perfect moment, or after a fabulous session, going through your photos and seeing all of those great moments we've captured!  It is such an awesome feeling!  It has been a rush, and I'm so excited for what is yet to come.  I can't thank you all enough for giving me those opportunities.  I hope to be able to capture many more memories for you in the future as I continue to grow on my incredible adventure!

As of today, June 1, I have become a full-fledged business, Jennifer Bahn Photography, LLC.  My new business prices will go into effect beginning today, for any sessions booked AFTER today.   Any session booked before today will still receive my portfolio building rates on your prints.  Sales tax will also now be included on orders as well.   For those of you who have allowed me to take your photos during this portfolio building time, be looking for a special offer in the mail in the next few weeks to say thanks!  Call or email if you have any questions at all, and again, a million thanks to you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are so glad that we have been able to begin this journey with you. We look forward to spending more time with you as the little man grows up. Thanks for the wonderful job that you do! Melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! WOW!! We are so happy for you and know that your new adventure will be successful as you have proven your talent for this profession!! We Algona relatives love you, Jen!!

Denae said...

Congratulations!!! What an exciting step!