Jennifer Bahn Photography: My First Senior!

Monday, June 15, 2009

My First Senior!

Friday I met up with a Chaska senior for my first senior session!  I was like a kid in a candy store trying out all sorts of fun places, etc.  He was SUCH a good sport for putting up with me.  He is also extremely photogenic, as you can see for yourself, which just added to the awesomeness!  I owe you guys a big thank you!  I told you I was going to have a hard time narrowing it down.  This barely touches all of the great shots we got.  I hope you like them so far!
This might be my favorite so far - looks very cool in color too

This might be a favorite too

Okay..who am I kidding..I have WAY too many favorites!





2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

Great job! I bet he will love these!

aslavik said...

Wow Jen! All the colors are so bright and beautiful! Nice job!