Jennifer Bahn Photography: MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

MY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

Well my website is officially live!!!  I'm pretty proud of it and love how it turned out.  I still have a few things to add to it, but it is in full working order.  I also have some amazing music on there, so turn your volume up if you're interested.  I'd love to hear what you think.  Feel free to try out my contact button on there and let me know!!!!

I should also say I will have two other blog updates coming this week.  I had 3 sessions this weekend!  I've got one sneak peek up, and the other two should be coming very soon, so check back!

1 comment:

Matt, Kari, Patrick & Finley Houser said...

I love the new website... you did a great job and have a wonderful talent! Maybe sometime you can do some photos for our little guy!! :) Hope you're doing well, take care and keep up the good work!!