Jennifer Bahn Photography: Handsome Mr. B!!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Handsome Mr. B!!!

These one-year old boys I've gotten to photograph lately have just been melting my heart.  I want to take them all home!  This little man was no different.  I had the best time with him today.  I could've stayed and hung out with him all day I think. We got some beautiful photos as a bonus!  Though I must apologize to his parents for having to listen to my songs, and (gasp) watching me do a funny dance they taught me to get some of those smiles. :) I'm not above that at all, and I had fun doing it!  Here are a few from today:
Love this little grin - I'm a sucker for these close-ups
He has just recently learned to walk!

Aww..love these moments
Looks like a little model in this one
Another great close-up with that grin
Yup, this would be the picture I danced a jig - yes a jig - to get him to smile at me and it was oh-so worth it!  His mom and dad taught me this little dance, and I'm so glad to have it to add to my bag of tricks.  I already tried it out on my daughter and she loves it!  Thanks guys :)

No comments: