Jennifer Bahn Photography: Double The Sweetness

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Double The Sweetness

Today I got to photograph two times the cuteness - brother and sister twins!  This was my first go at newborn twins and did I ever have fun.  It was a bit of a challenge, trying to get two of them to do what you want them to, and they had their own agenda, but we followed their lead and I think we got some adorable shots.  They were born about 3 1/2 weeks ago, so a little older than the typical newborn, but how sweet and tiny they are.  Oh my gosh.  They are oozing sweetness.  Here are a couple

Love this one
Sweet Little O
Handsome Mr. L.
Another of pretty Miss O.
Little Mr. L.
Tried something new - I love how they're looking at each other
Another fave...mom said she likes to snuggle up on her brother..so sweet

2 comments:

Rachel A said...

These are great Jennifer, they are so adorable.

Emily said...

So adorable! Great pictures!