Jennifer Bahn Photography: He Just Keeps Getting Cuter!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

He Just Keeps Getting Cuter!

How lucky am I?  This is my 3rd time getting the chance to take this handsome little man's photos and I really think he just keeps getting cuter!  He is now 1!!!  He is 100% boy and was on the move pretty much our whole session!  Nothing is going to hold this little fella down!  We met up with his mom, grandma and grandpa at the park and had lots of fun!  Again, we were not disappointed by the weather as it was a gorgeous day.  Here a are a few from this morning:

One of the few moments he gave in to me and actually stopped AND looked! :)  Love it!
How about those eyes??

I tried something new with balloons, but it was a tad too windy and he wasn't too sure about them
Happy Boy
Giving mama some love
And a beautiful picture with Grandma and Grandpa H.  I love grandparents!

1 comment:

Denae said...

He is so handsome!!!