Jennifer Bahn Photography: Future Heartbreaker

Monday, May 25, 2009

Future Heartbreaker

This little guy had the most amazing smile ever...really..just beautiful!  Wow..future heartbreaker???  I think so!  I got to play with this handsome little fellow yesterday.  Since it took me an extra day to get these up here, I'm including a few extras.  I think this was one of my favorite sessions yet.  We had a beautiful day, a happy boy, and his mom had such great taste in outfits and fun ideas!  I think I have to invest in a few pair of these overalls just to add to my collection for future sessions.  I love how these turned out.  I can't wait to edit more. Thanks again guys, I had SO much fun with you today!  (Did I mention they also had my most favorite dog in the world??  I love golden retrievers!) 
It was hard to pick a fave from this session, but I think this might be it!
Playing peek-a-boo
Just a good classic

Love this of him and his mama
So this one reminded me of a vintage photo with the bibs and ball/bat, so I did a vintage play on it and I think it turned out kind of fun!
He did this pose all on his own!  So cute!
I haven't done one of these in awhile and love how this turned out
Adorable family - puppy and all! 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Love the vintage baseball shot!