Jennifer Bahn Photography: 6 Month and 6 Year Sweetness

Monday, May 4, 2009

6 Month and 6 Year Sweetness

This family and I got rained out last Sunday, but this Sunday our day was perfect!  I got to photograph this beautiful little 6 month old, and her 6 year old brother.  Did I mention I LOVE kindergarteners??? I taught kindergarten for 2 years, and this little man made me miss them a lot!  We had a great afternoon together.  Here are a few from our day!
I'm in love with this picture!

A little girl in a big fluff of pink = perfect!


Don't worry mom and dad, I got lots of nice face pictures, but he wanted to do some silly ones, and this one is so classic kindergarten, I just love it!
Thanks for being good sports and letting me try something new.  I really like how it turned out

No comments: