Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Sisters

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beautiful Sisters

Today I got to photograph these 3 little beauties, and a few with their mom and dad too!  I just love seeing that bond that is already forming between these sisters.  So much fun!!  They had beautiful dresses, a fun wagon, and a gorgeous path by their house for photos.  Needless to say we had a great day!  I had lots of fun!  I hope you did too. :)  Here are a few from this morning!

LOVE these pillowcases dresses!  Turns out I found a fellow etsy lover! I also love their faces in this one!
I think this might be my fave!  I did a fun vintage play again on this one, for something different.  Thought it looks cool with the wagon.
Pretty Miss S. (I'm in love with the colors in this photo - I told you that path was pretty!)
Fun Little Miss A.
And..cutie pie Miss C.

And a family shot..put one up in black and white because I think it's fun!  The color looks great too though..tough to decide, but I love me some black and white!

No comments: