Jennifer Bahn Photography: Next Top Model! - Prior Lake Newborn Photographer

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Next Top Model! - Prior Lake Newborn Photographer

Welcome to the world Mr. P.!! This morning I had the pleasure of meeting this handsome little guy, and lots of his family members too! Wow, he sure has lots of people to love him! He was such a champ during his first photo shoot and was for sure supermodel material! He slept so hard at first, he was even snoring! Gotta love that! I hope you love your preview. I had so much fun photographing him this morning, and it was great to meet you H family!
Love this in daddy's arms

The standard "smooshy face"

And I got a new hat just for my Minnesota babies! Looks like he should be out ice fishing! :)

Big, beautiful eyes!


Love both angles on this one, so am sharing both because I can't decide! Love how this shows just how tiny and precious he is.


Thanks again..I had a great time meeting you :)

No comments: