Jennifer Bahn Photography: Little Man R - Chanhassen Newborn Photographer

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Man R - Chanhassen Newborn Photographer

This little guy is 17 days old, and he was so much fun to photograph!  He was such a sweetheart.  We got lots of great awake shots, sleepy shots, and he even let me try out some new fun things!  He did make me work for it, as I have a tub full of about 6 blankets that he thought I should probably wash tonight! :  It was great to meet you and I hope you enjoy your preview.  I can't wait to see you at your 6 month session, where we can play outside!  It will be here before you know it!  Enjoy each moment!
Love this one!!!


Love when we catch those little grins!


How gorgeous are those eyes on this blanket?!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Ryder is so handsome! These pictures really capture his sweet and innocent personality and make you just want to melt! I don't know how I am ever going to choose which pictures I want to scrapbook!? You're such a little love Ryder. - Auntie S