Jennifer Bahn Photography: 6 Month Old Beauty - Minneapolis Child Photographer

Saturday, January 16, 2010

6 Month Old Beauty - Minneapolis Child Photographer

Meet Miss A!  She is just 6 month olds, and I got the pleasure of hanging out with her and her mom this morning to get some photos of her.  What a beauty she is!  I just love 6 month olds because they are SO expressive, and she was no exception!  She was full of smiles for us, and even managed to squeeze a quick power nap and bottle break during her session, wake up, and was ready for round 2!  That was a first for me.  My kind of girl :)  I had a great time meeting you both this morning.  Thanks so much for having me up, and I hope you enjoy your preview!
So pretty here..I love those eyes!

Caught this one during an outfit change.  Loved how she was grabbing her toes, with that perfect skin, laying on  that red couch!
Such a sweet expression


Thanks again!

No comments: