Jennifer Bahn Photography: Happy 2010!!!!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy 2010!!!!

Happy New Year!  I know I'm a few days late, but I just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy New Year and wish you all of the best for 2010.  I also wanted to say thanks for making 2009 so wonderful.  This business has taken of more then I could've hoped and I am just loving every second of it.  I am so excited for what 2010 holds in store!   Keep checking back because I've got a lot fun new plans, products, and things coming up in 2010!!  I'm starting back up with sessions again this weekend after a really nice few weeks off to enjoy the holidays with my family.  I am SO excited to get going again!  I can't post without a photo, so here are a few of my daughter from this Christmas at my parents' house.  My mom's tree is always so pretty and I can't resist the toddler/jammies/Christmas tree pics!!!  Happy New Year!!!!  


No comments: