Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Girls!!! - Chaska Family Photographer

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Beautiful Girls!!! - Chaska Family Photographer

Well we have an extra large blog post, but that is because I can't leave out any of these beautiful girls!  This morning I got to hang out with  new baby sister K, and her 3 big sisters.  All I can say is hold on Dad, because in about 7 years you are going to have your hands FULL with these beautiful girls!  While I was there doing the newborn photos, we had to sneak in a few of the older girls.  I hope you love your preview.  Miss K was 17 days old, and made me work for it today.  I was just too much fun and she didn't want to go to sleep.  But eventually she gave in, and I won!  Thanks D family!  I had a great time with you this morning!
Beautiful baby sister K



In Daddy's arms
Sweet baby toes
And the big sisters - Miss B
Miss L
Miss J
And all of the sisters - oh how much fun these girls are going to have together.  I love it!

Thanks again D Family!

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Great job Jen! I love the older girls' matching shirts. Cute!