Jennifer Bahn Photography: $50 Free Photos - Thank You!!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

$50 Free Photos - Thank You!!!!

I had the best intentions of getting a special thank you sent out to all of my wonderful clients of 2009, but here it is, January 11, 2010 and I don't have it done!  So I decided to do it this way instead!  I am so thankful for all of you who welcomed me into your homes and your families and let me capture your special moments.  I have so enjoyed getting to know all of you.  I feel so blessed to be able to do what I love.  

As a part of my thank you, from now until February 1, those who reserve sessions in 2010 will receive a $50 gift card to use towards prints or digital files from your 2010 session. All you have to do is a pick a month from now until December 2010!  Your session fee will be due at the time of booking, but you don't even have to choose an exact date in 2010, just the month and I will pencil you in!  We will chat as the date draws closer.  If you already know of a little one's upcoming birthday, have a little coming into the world in 2010, or know that you will want some family photos, or a senior session this summer or fall, this is an IDEAL time to get on my calendar.  Send me an email with any questions or to take advantage of this awesome offer!

Thank you all once again, and Happy 2010!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sI would like to book Jordin Smith for June 2010. I'll get in touch with her and let you know the exact date. It will be her HS graduation pictures.

Thank you,
Mary Minnehan