Jennifer Bahn Photography: September/October Booked!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September/October Booked!

I just wanted to post to let you know that I am completely booked for September and most of October.  I have 1 opening the weekend of October 24-25 and I do also have some sessions open on my mini-session day on October 10th if you are interested in those photos for the holidays.  November will be filling up quickly, and I am not taking any photos after December 12 - January 3rd to enjoy the holidays with my family.  I will leave some spots open for newborns, so please contact me if you're interested in that.  

I hate to have to say no, and I would love to be able to take photos for you, so please contact me if you're are interested in any fall/early winter dates so we can get a date scheduled for you!  I look forward to working with you!  Thanks! 

No comments: