Jennifer Bahn Photography: Chaska Senior

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chaska Senior

Tonight I met up with another Chaska senior, and we survived the crazy wind and manage to get some beautiful senior photos for her!  It was crazy windy, but it actually worked out great and we worked with it and around it and I love how these photos turned out.  It was hard to narrow it down for a preview.  She has the most beautiful, curly hair, and such a fun personality, so it made my job pretty easy.  I had so much fun meeting you both tonight.  I hope you had fun too.  We'll definitely have to do some snowy pics this winter!  I hope you like your preview!
Usually I prefer color photos, but I LOVE this black and white.  She is just stunning.





I love this one too - Aren't you glad we climbed down in those weeds?!


So cute!  H is a nordic skier, so she wanted to use some of her fun hats!  We were just missing the snow - thought it can stay away quite awhile longer for me!

No comments: