Jennifer Bahn Photography: Boys Will Be Boys!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys!

These two little guys made my morning!  I had a blast with your family today..you are so much fun!  These two cutie pies make my job look easy!  The big brother had a personality the size of Texas, and had me cracking up most of the time I was there.  He even asked me if he could hug me...twice! What a honey.  I love the faces I got of him today.  The little brother was just a doll too.  All it took to get him to smile was a little Sir Mix-a-Lot!  I told you they were a fun family! I hope you like your sneak peek!  Thanks for a great morning!
The little one is going to be a heartbreaker..mark my words!
I said heartbreaker right????


How about this look?
Or perhaps the deep, intense look!  Love it!

And now for cutie pants Mr. C...


Oh those eyes... :)
Thanks again!

No comments: