Jennifer Bahn Photography: Pretty in Pink

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pretty in Pink

I always have so much fun when I get to photograph this little beauty, and today was no exception.  We hit up a beautiful little spot outside for some family pics and a few of miss M, and then headed indoors for a little pink explosion!  Her mama loves pink, and so we "pinked" it up for this little sweetie!  It was so great to see you again.  I can't believe how big M is already, and how beautiful she is!  I hope you like your sneak peek!
Here is my fave again!
Love her look here





What a beautiful family!

1 comment:

aslavik said...

Ha! So yesterday I saw that you just had the one photo of her up...I kept staring at it asking myself how I knew this baby...? Now it all makes sense! I can't believe how big she's gotten! So cute!