Jennifer Bahn Photography: Beautiful Fall - Beautiful Girl!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beautiful Fall - Beautiful Girl!

Days like to today reaffirm that fact that fall is indeed my favorite season.  The weather, the colors, everything!  Today was just perfect, and this morning I got to photograph a beautiful little girl to top off this beautiful day.  I saw a little park near their house when I arrived, and found a tree that had already changed and dropped most of it's leaves and knew we had to go there!  These first pictures are some of my favorites ever!  I just love them.  She is such a doll.  I hope you love them too!  It was great to see you again!

 I want to blow this one up huge and hang it in my house, and she isn't even my child!
Oh how much fun these leaves can be!


Beautiful eyes



We had mom and grandma along so we had to take advantage and get a 3 generation photo!

No comments: