Jennifer Bahn Photography: Ms. Cheeks - Burnsville Baby Photographer

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ms. Cheeks - Burnsville Baby Photographer

This weekend I met up with pretty little A and her mom!  This weekend just reminded me how much I LOVE taking photos and doing this.  I'm so lucky.  This little beauty was just a champ.  She is 10 weeks, which can sometimes be a tricky age for photos, but she rocked it!  She was wide-eyed and so strong, even pushing up already to show us her beautiful eyes, and then fell asleep at the end, and even let me play with her just a bit like a newborn.  It was so much fun.  I hope you love your photos.  It was so great to meet you and hang out today!   Thanks for having me!
This one is just for her daddy who really wanted her to wear her special hat--He is away on business, so hopefully he loves seeing these photos of his beautiful girl!
Love Love Love...those cheeks..need I say more???




A little smile :)

No comments: