Jennifer Bahn Photography: Katie- 2011 Prior Lake-Savage Senior Portrait Rep

Monday, March 15, 2010

Katie- 2011 Prior Lake-Savage Senior Portrait Rep

Yesterday I met up with this beautiful Prior Lake High School 2011 Senior for her mini rep. session.  It was great to meet her.   We had a blast, and I can't wait for her full session this summer.  This month is full of rep sessions, and it just is getting me even more excited for the senior season coming up!  Don't worry..if it is those tiny, squishy babies you like to see here, I have lots of them on the calendar too!!  Keeps it so fun and exciting for me!    Katie, I hope you love these so far!  We'll talk soon!  Prior Lake 2011 seniors...if you're interested in taking your senior photos with me, talk to Katie and she'll hook you up with some deals!
This one might be my fave!











1 comment:

Beira said...

wow, Jennifer! You rocked this session. Your senior work is absolutely beautiful!