Jennifer Bahn Photography: Bundle of Sweetness!! - Prior Lake Newborn Photographer

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bundle of Sweetness!! - Prior Lake Newborn Photographer

This handsome little man is just 8 days old, and I got to spend this beautiful afternoon with him.  It was a great way to start out this beautiful spring break week for me.  No tropical locations for me, but this was a wonderful alternative!  His mom is also a teacher, so we of course had lots to chat about!   I hope you love your sneak peek.  It was fun to meet you and your family today!  Enjoy your time at home with your handsome little man.
Love the brown
This was his puppy dog hat..how cute is this??
This took some work!  He just didn't to keep his head straight for me, but I don't give up easy, but eventually I won and it was worth i!  Just look at those lips!
A new basket for this shot!!



No comments: