Jennifer Bahn Photography: Just A Dream - Shakopee Newborn Photographer

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just A Dream - Shakopee Newborn Photographer

It's pretty safe to say that I could've just packed this little man up with my blankets and taken him home with me after his session today..though I think his mom and dad might like to keep him around!  He was just 8 days old, beyond adorable, and a dream to photograph!  Aside from that, he has a beautiful big sister who will be turning 3 next month, and mom and dad were a blast to hang out with.  It was definitely a favorite session!  I had a such a great time this morning M family!  I can't wait for you to see the rest of your photos!  Thanks for having me! :)  











Just love both of these in dad's arms...love dad's strong arms, and the soft little baby curled up in them...so sweet



No comments: